Sweet Light: Winner and Top Ten

Monday, July 14, 2014

We would like to extend a huge "THANK YOU" to, Kim Hilliard, of Kim Hill Photography, our guest judge this week who chose the theme "Sweet Light"!!  Here is what she had to say about all of your beautiful entries this week:

I had the most amazing time looking through all the "sweet light" entries!  Thank you to each and every one of you who submitted.  You all are so crazy talented, that I have to admit I was in some agony as I had to start narrowing them down.  I absolutely adored all of your interpretations of "sweet light".  You all showed how that "sweet light" can be found any and everywhere: in the yard, in the home, even underwater to name a few.  Congrats to Yuliya Levit Photography whom I chose as the winner.  Your image was a culmination of all things sweet with the most amazing little kisses of light.  Thank you "In Your Own Light" for having me, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the privilege of being your guest.

xoxo,
kim

Winner!




Top Ten









Julia Cooke



Head on over to our Facebook page, In Your Own Light, to submit your images for this week's theme: "Summer"! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs